Dr. Seuss quotes & wall lettering ideas
It’s a good thing our customers can’t see us when we’re creating a Dr. Seuss vinyl wall or window quote. Admittedly, we get a little crazy. But who can blame us? Dr. Seuss quotes are like Lays potato chips; you can’t have just one!
When we receive a Dr. Seuss decal order, inevitably, someone will say, “From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere”.
Then someone else will say, “I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain”.
Then someone else will say, “You make ’em, I amuse ’em”.
This starts a landslide of Dr. Seuss sayings and the next thing you know we’re all laughing and talking about our favorite Dr. Seuss books or showing Instagram pictures of Dr. Seuss Halloween costumes we’ve worn. Once The Simple Stencil staff starts throwing down the Dr. Seuss trivia the work day flies by and the next thing we know it’s 5 o’clock.
Yup. You guessed it.
As we close up for the evening someone says, “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one”.
We’re not embarrassed to admit all this though. Isn’t it Dr. Seuss who teaches us all that “Fun is good”?
So you can get in on the fun, we’ve complied a list of Dr. Seuss facts and wall decor ideas that we hope you’ll enjoy!
Dr. Seuss Facts
- Dr. Seuss wasn’t really a doctor.
- Dr. Seuss did not have any children of his own.
- Dr. Seuss once said that the character the Grinch is based on himself!
- The book Green Eggs and Ham only contains 50 different words. He wrote the book based on a bet. A publisher bet him that he couldn’t write a book using few words. Dr. Seuss won the bet!
- He has won 2 Academy Awards, 2 Emmy Awards, A Peabody Award and a Pulitzer Prize.