5 Creative Mother’s Day Gift Ideas Using Vinyl Stickers
Before you ask, yes, that’s a washing machine with a fabulous vinyl transfer on it. Can you think of a better way to make a washing machine sexy?
Flowers may be fine and candy may be dandy but this Mother’s Day, don’t take the easy way out! To honor your beloved mom or grandma apply one of their favorite quotes, sayings or sentiments to…well…most anything!
Now, we know what you’re thinking – “I’m not Martha Stewart.”
The good news is, you don’t have to be!
Our removable custom vinyl wall and window decals, stickers, lettering, embellishments and quotes are incredibly easy to apply – Scout’s honor.
Can you imagine your mother or grandmother’s tears of joy when she finds a family tree wall decal already applied?
Surely she’ll love going through all her cherished family photos as she chooses which of her favorites will grace the family tree wall sticker!
Below, you’ll find a few more of our favorite vinyl decal ideas. We’ve also gathered some of our favorite Mother’s Day quotes.
The possibilities are endless!
Happy Mother’s (including Grandmas!) from The Simple Stencil!
- “All I am I owe to my Mother.” ~ George Washington
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
- “The sweetest sounds to mortals given Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.” ~ William Goldsmith Brown
- “My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.” ~ Graycie Harmon
- “Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn, Hundreds of bees in the purple clover, Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn, But only one mother the wide world over.” ~ George Cooper
- “Grandmas are moms with lots of frosting.”
- “Grandmothers are just “antique” little girls.”
- “Grandmas never run out of hugs or cookies.”
- “Grandmother – a wonderful mother with lots of practice.”
- “Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a little while, but our hearts forever.”
- “It’s such a grand thing to be a mother of a mother – that’s why the world calls her grandmother.”
- “You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.”
- “Grandmother-grandchild relationships are simple. Grandmas are short on criticism and long on love.”