9 New Bible Verse Wall Decal Ideas
It might seem kind of odd for us to say, but it is always with great reverence that we create the faith-based custom vinyl wall stickers, lettering and quotes.
Yes, our removable wall stencils are “just” pieces of high quality vinyl (that look just like hand-painted phrases and at a fraction of the price).
Yes, we sit at a computer and use software programs to create the custom vinyl designs we’re so well known for.
And, yes, we stand at a big metal monster of a machine to produce our precision die-cut wall letters, monograms, embellishments, etc.
What’s so reverent about all this, right?
See, we know that each word in a bible verse, line from a favorite psalm and scripture quote is deeply meaningful for the wonderful client who orders it. We know the feelings of hope and sense of peace inspired by the bible and its teachings.
When we make your Simple Stencil, we try to imagine what people will feel when they see the beautiful Christian wall decal in their home, office, school or church.
What bounce in someone’s step will there be after they’ve seen the perfect biblical wall quote in a moment when their soul needed a pick-me-up?
What monsters will disappear from under your young one’s bed when the word of God is the last thing they see before drifting off to dream land?
What family memories will be made more vivid when everyone is gathered in fellowship while words of thanks gracefully adorn the family room or kitchen walls?
Ideas for Bible Verse & Scripture Wall Decals
Here are some ideas to get you started choosing the most meaningful biblical quote for your walls. Be sure to visit our Scripture and Bible Verse database where you can search the entire bible!
- Baby’s Room: “Every good and perfect gift comes from above” James 1:17
- Dining Room: “Let your lives overflow with thanksgiving for all He has done” Col. 2:7
- Gift for a Friend: “A friend loveth at all times” Proverbs 17:17
- Christmas Decor: “And she will bear a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus. For it is He who will save His people from their sins” Matthew 1:21
- Wedding Day: “Abideth these three things, faith, hope and love…the greatest of these is love” 1 Corinthians 13:13
- Family Room or Entry way: “As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord” Joshua 24:15
- “Kid’s Room or Home Office: All things are possible to him who believes” Mark 8:23
- Wine Cellar: “I thirst” -John 19:28
- Kitchen: “Give us this day our daily bread” Matthew 6:11
- Or search our Scripture and Bible Verse database for thousands more options!